What would you recommend us to bring to Arizona?I think it would be good to bring an extra bag which I can fold easily. Just in case I buy many books or gifts when I come back. It also may be helpful to carry some stuff on our weekend trip. What would you recommend?
8 comments:
How about bring youself not a would-be? Also, we don't need to bring many thing to Arizona. You as a born survivor have to live in your own way. It is not a hard way just we hadn't follow it for a long time. If I chance to bring something there, I wil bring my real one to there.
I want to be joking.
Bring your boyfriend.
Is it funny?
Oh! It's not. Sorry^^;
Well,
just sprit that you will enjoy Arizona life with trainees. That's enough.
Hi~ It's Anna.
I will bring my cell phone and lap-top computer. I can't live without my lap-top..:b
Of course, I'll take some books. The books are MENTAL FOOD. haha..
I know you like bagel and pizza. So I assure you won't face any problem staying in AST. But from my experience, I recommend you to bring at least three things such as tube red pepper paste,dried seaweed and anchoby. Oh, only food.
I'm sure to bring my laptop and rice cooker. Of course digital camera. Actually I wanted to bring my golf cadiebag but I gave up bringing that heavy things. In stead of that I'll biring golf shoes and glove. How about bringing your cell phone?
Thanks anyway.
I think bringing a digital camera will be good to remind us of a wide range of experiences and a cellphone can be very useful to connect other trainees and family.
Hi Rachael,
Good idea! I suggest good walking shoes and a sweater for cool evenings.
Post a Comment