33 days more to go before we go to The U.S!
Time is really flying!!
This week, I am preparing things for my final TP on Friday.
Here comes the next question.
What was/is your biggest concern while you were/are preparing the final TP?
Fluent classroom English? Or Using all of 4 skils?
My biggest concern is that if this lesson will work for my students.
What is yours?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Allo~ H.R~ 안나야~~~
There are too many worries to list all of them...
But I'll choose some, anyway.
I wonder if my messages will be transmitted precisely and clearly. / My poor English speaking skill.../ if my methods works well in school or not./ What if the computer is suddenly down or broken../ If I can keep the time limit... phew... so many ^^;;
I felt that most important thing is builing up a rapport with the students, well in this program it's teachers in our classroom. But you don't have to worry. We are one!! Whatever you do, we are prepared to accept. Cause we are one.
My activity is somehow difficult for ordinary students in our school condition. However, it was a good experimental work for me. For a long time, I have wondered how to apply lexical approach to classroom situation. Through TP, I could get a chance to use it in class. So I'm very satisfied with it. I wish you could do a good job.
Peace...
My dear Rachael~ Don't worry. I'm sure you will do a good job.
Like you I focus on the applicability at real school. I wish my students will enjoy my lesson and can learn something.
The time passes really fast. I'm so sorry to have to say good bye to you soon. I feel that you are my really precious sister.
Don't worry Rachael.
I believe you will do a really good job soon because i saw you did your best.
Anyway my biggest concern is to speak English as i always concerned. My English speaking ability is always poor and humble.
What a pity!!
I haven't visited so long time, so I missed the chance to give your my ideas. But your TP was excellent and so well organized. Thank you for giving us wonderful TP.
Post a Comment